Frequently asked questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A check for $20,580.
TWENTY-FIVE (25) $500 PRIZES: A MONOPOLY Visa® Prepaid Card for $500.
ONE HUNDRED (100) $100 PRIZES: A MONOPOLY Visa® Prepaid Card for $100.
ONE HUNDRED NINETY-NINE (199) $50 PRIZES: A MONOPOLY Visa® Prepaid Card for $50.
FIVE HUNDRED NINETY-NINE (599) $20 PRIZES: A MONOPOLY Visa® Prepaid Card for $20.
ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED NINETY-NINE (1,499) $10 PRIZES: A MONOPOLY Visa® Prepaid Card for $10.
FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) $5 PRIZES: A MONOPOLY Visa® Prepaid Card for $5.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. What is MONOPOLY Ultimate Banking?
- A. MONOPOLY Ultimate Banking is the new Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game from Hasbro Gaming. To learn more, or to find out where to purchase, please visit www.MONOPOLY.com for details.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. Up to two (2) prizes (one awarded during the Promotion Period through the Promotional Site and one awarded through the Second Chance Drawing) per household.
- Q. How do I enter the giveaway?
- A. During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.monopolyvault.com and provide your birth date, and complete and submit the registration form, including your name, a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), valid email address and the Vault Giveaway Card code. You will then receive a win or lose message. If you are a potential winner, the value of the prize you have won will be displayed.
- Q. I won a prize, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A. To make sure you get emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn’t receive your win email.
- Q. How will I know if I'm a Second Chance winner?
- A. After the Promotion Period, if there are any prizes that have not been awarded, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all registered players and randomly select a potential winner for each such unawarded prize. The drawing will take place on or around January 23, 2017 and winners will be notified by email soon thereafter.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting http://www.monopolyvault.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I'm having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case letters where applicable.
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information unless you are awarded a prize. If you do win a prize during the promotional period, please contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
- Q. How many codes can I enter during the Promotion Period?
- A. One code per person.
Still have a question? Please complete this form with your question or comment. Please note, a response may take up to three business days.